Fairies and gel press?


Hello everyone! Today I'm using more bits of my first ever play with gel press and oxide inks - find the combos here. I've been working to finish lots of cards for the next Operation write home shipment so I'll be sharing them over the next weeks. They have been delivered at a pick-up point and are currently en route to OSH Headquaters.


For the first card I added a piece of gel press behind the Hello Bluebird photo frame. The faries and belongings are from The Greeting Farm Little faries set and they were colored a while ago so no combos for this one, sorry!


I repeatedly stamped some of the tiny stamps from the set on the base of the card, for a little interest. I used Milled lavender oxide ink.


The other 2 cards follow the same layout and came together really fast.


For the sentiment I used Seedless preserves oxide ink, as this is also used on the gel press paper.


Here I used Festive berries and I just love the spring feel on this one! As a final touch I added Nuvo drops.


So will cute, tiny, feminine fairies pair well with gel press? I say "why not?" What do you think? Let me know in the comments, and please let me know which is your favorite!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


the cards are entered into:



 

Kommentarer

  1. I really like your designs using the gelli prints. Super cute fairies too.

    SvarSlet
  2. A really lovely selection of cards with super colours and images. Thank you for joining our 'Bright and cold colours challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    SvarSlet
  3. Sweet cards. Awesome group of cute cards that someone will cherish. Make their day. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    SvarSlet
  4. You have created a really lovely collection of colourful cards, thanks so much for sharing and joining our 'Bright Sunny Colours' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  5. So many cute cards - overload of sweetness! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Pam, DT

    SvarSlet
  6. Absolutely adorable. What a great gift set this would be. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous set of cards with vibrant hues too...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    SvarSlet
  8. Very cute cards! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck. Dawn Colour Crazy DT!

    SvarSlet
  9. Those gel plate backgrounds are so colourful and whimsical - I can see why you chose to add the fairies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card