Koi fish

 

***reklame/add***

Hello everyone! I'm up on Alex Syberia Design blog today. I honestly couldn't tell you why but I have this thing for koi fish. I think they're so beautiful. So when I saw this Underwater World card panel with cute fish and zentangle pattern I knew I had to color it up!

Admitted, I did strugle a bit with coordinating the colors but I like how it turned out.
Copics used:
Koi: R29, R27, R24, YR68, YR04 + R01, E000 + W5, W1, W0
Pink: RV09, RV66, RV06, RV04 + Y06
White flower: YR82, YR000
Large shell: V17, RV95, RV93, RV91
small shells: R32, R11
Zentangle: V09, RV09, YR04, W3
Ocean: W9, B69, B26,  B24, BG53, BG10

I'm not one for swatching, but my embossing powders are the exception. That came in handy for this card since I wanted to add a bit of glitter. Who knew there's quite a lot of difference to holographic powders. For the purple zentangle bows I used WOW Clear Hologram sparkle which has a blueish shine and for the koi fish I used Ranger Holographic which has a golden shine.

All that was missing was a sentiment and I found the perfect one in My favorite things Mermazing set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe and happy crafting!

Tina






Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to