Welcome baby

 
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a card to welcome my new niece. I actually bought the Stamping Bella Big sister when it was quite new (summer 2019) and back then I didn't know if my sister would ever have more kids. You see, like me, she had help conceiving with her first born. Luckily they didn't need help this time around and now she's finally here 😍

I Copic colored the image and die cut using My favorite things Linked chain oval which I just love.
Copics used:
E13, E11, E21, E00 + RV13 / E04, E11, E21, E00
YR21, E97, E99, E35
R85, R83, R81
RV66, RV55, RV52
W5, W3, W1
G94, G24, G40

I used Memory Box patterned paper for the background and small Crealies tag and Memory Box glitter paper for the My favorite things Hearts entwined and sentiment shadow. The sentiment says congrats and the die is from Dixi Craft. The stamped sentiment is from By Lene. I rolled the (MFT) flowers myself and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!

Stay safe, and happy crafting!
Tina


The card is entered into the following challenges:






Kommentarer

  1. Stunning card with gorgeous colouring! Love the die-cut accents and flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fabulous card. So cute , lovely colouring.


    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    AUD Sentiments
    this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    hugs
    Debbie– DT AUD Sentiments
    My blog

    SvarSlet
  3. Absolutely stunning work and love your close up photography! Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles! Pam, T

    SvarSlet
  4. Stunning baby card! ... Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles Challenge this week, Nelly DT x

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful card and such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    I look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  6. Just gorgeous - what a lovely stamp and a beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous baby card hun, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card