AAA birthday blog game #28 - Photo inspiration



Hello everyone! Today we're kicking off a new challenge over AAA Birthday blog and the theme is Photo inspiration. Doesn't that photo just scream summer birthday in the garden? 
Varada Sharma has kindly sponsored stamps for the design team this month and you can win a $10 gift card to her Etsy shop by entering your card over on the AAA Birthday challenge blog.


For my card I used the Varada Sharma Freesia portrait. Simple cards are hard for me, but this beautiful design was just screaming simple to me. I printed it to fit a regular card size and then copic colored it.
Copics used:
BV04, BV17, BV02, BV000
G05, YG06, YG01

I cut it down and then cut another panel slightly wider. On the second panel I colored the edges using my BV02 marker.


I cut out a Tillykke (congrats) word using Gitte's eget design Brush Tillykke and then colored it with the same green markers. After adhering it to the card I added glitter from a Spectrum noir clear glitter marker. To that I added a layer of Glossy accents. It was impossible to capture the sparkle, but it's there, lol!


To finish the card I added a few nuvo jewel drops.

If you've read this far, thank you! Let me know in the comments if you struggle with simple cards. 

Now it's your turn to join in.  And don't forget you could win a $10 gift card to Varada Sharma Etsy shop. I can't wait to see what you create!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The card is entered into:
https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Kommentarer

  1. Very nice and yes Summer in the garden would be cool, been raining a lot, but your card certainly brightens up the place.

    SvarSlet
  2. It I a beautiful digital and your colouring makes it even more so. Love the clean CAS look.

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous CAS card and love the beautifully coloured flowers
    carol x

    SvarSlet
  4. That's such a beautiful CAS flower card, Tina. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    SvarSlet
  5. What a great vertical layout! It's so clean and colorful! Love it! Thanks so much for inviting me back as a guest designer - it's always so much fun to join this amazing DT! Take Care! Rachelle

    SvarSlet
  6. Love the panel idea on your card and wonderful coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    ×
    Nunzia

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to