My favorite things color challenge

 
Hello everyone! I'm back to share a couple of cards that I made for the current color challenge at MFT.
This is the palette:
So I actually shared another card for this challenge on Instagram the other day - check it out here. When I posted it to MFT facebook I was inspired by this card by Ruchi's Crafeteria. And since lately I'm always coloring multiple images I thought I'd use her idea for my background as well. Thanks for the inspiration, Ruchi!

Products used:
My favorite things Beary special birthday
My favorite things Celebrate with cake
Tim Holtz Peacock feathers Oxide ink
Simple and Basic Pierced tag
Copic markers:
E77, E74, E71 + RV11
BV04, BV17, BV11, BV02, BV01
BG49, BG15, BG23, G00





By the way, can you tell I used the balloon tutorial from the supernaturally talented Alberto Gava?

Hope you're feeling inspired!
Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and happy crafting!


Cards are entered into:








Kommentarer

  1. So sweet! Great way to use the sentiment for the background piece. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such sweet bear images and so beautifully coloured, love the background text too. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to