Bookmarks for everyone!

 

Hi everyone! Today is my daughter's first day back at school after 6 weeks of summer break. I've wanted to create bookmarks for her whole class since she started 2 years ago, but - well, life happens. BUT! Now they're finally done, I'm happy with them and I know they probably wont all like them, and that's OK!

23 bookmarks in total, 4 different designs using many of my favorite stamps. Mainly because I would go bananas if I were to color the same images 23 times. I also stayed true to my new-found love for coloring edge to edge. The names of her class mates are already stamped on the back of them, so here's hoping my daughter picked the right designs for each of them.

For all bookmarks I used:
My favorite things - Scallop cross-stitch bookmark (2 per bookmark for sturdiness and to hide bleeding)
Three Scoops - Eventyret begynder her (sentiment meaning "the adventure/fairytale begins here")
Mama Elephant - Bookworm
Copic markers
Ribbon & twine


The green bookmarks feature:
My favorite things - Ninja-mazing
My favorite things - Cutieasaurus


The blue bookmarks feature:
My favorite things - Space explorer
My favorite things - Magical dragons


The pastel bookmarks feature:
My favorite things - Unicorns & Glitter
Avery Elle - Be a unicorn


The teal bookmarks feature:
The Greeting Farm - Little Fairies
My favorite things - Mermazing

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love to hear which is your favorite!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The bookmarks are entered into:











Kommentarer

  1. Fabulous bookmarks -love all the little stamps especially the little Mermaids.Our grandchildren have only been off a week and don't go back until the 8th Sept
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. My you have been busy, so many really pretty and colourful bookmarks for your daughters class, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque August challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  3. Wowee! Someone's been busy! These are brilliant - I absolutely love them! So creative and colourful - great job! Thank you for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles xx

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow! How much cute bookmarks!! LOVE them all! So colourful and sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque August challenge!

    SvarSlet
  5. wow what a beautiful bookmarks love the cute stamps
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen DT

    SvarSlet
  6. You did a fantastic job! Great variety and they are all adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet
  7. Congratulations! You were selected at a Rising Star at A Place tg Start for the week of August 9th-15th, 2021. Thanks for a fabulous response to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to