More Alex Syberia Design July release inspiration

 

Hi friends! Sharing a couple more cards featuring digital stamps from the Alex Syberia July release. I just applied reaaly simple coloring to these, because in thruth the designs speak for themselves.
This is the Pretty butterfly, find it here


I added some gems to this one, just to spice it up. The sentiment is from Birch Press Design You are awesome.


This is Night Garden. Isn't it gorgoeus? Again I went for really simple coloring.
The Tillykke (congrats) die is from Simple and Basic. I cut it from black cardstock, added glossy accents and lots of Lawn Fawn chunky glitter.


I hope you like these, and I strongly recommend you check out the new cut files from Alex Syberia Design as well - here. They are all gorgoues! Sadly, I don't have a machine for cutting. But now I definately need one!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The cards are entered into:







Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful cards, I love the simple colouring. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to