MFT Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso

 

Hello everyone! It's that time of year and although I currently have way too much going on, I wanted to make time for the Design Superstar challenges at My Favorite Things.

For this card I used a little bit of masking, lots of Copic markers and a couple of MFT stamp sets. The floor, wall and tropical scene are free hand colored.

MFT stamps:
Our story
Mermazing
Flamazing (large palm tree and water ripples)
Party like a pirate
Cutieasaurus

I hope you like it!


I stamped the ripples over the mermaid to make it look like she's come up to check out that cute pirate.


Brought in a bit of yellow for that lamp glow.


I really hope you like it! I've wanted to create this kind of scene for a loooong time, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina



Kommentarer

  1. Omg! This is so freakin gorgeous 🤩🤩🤩 your coloring is so realistic!! I guess great minds think alike!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, sweetie! In my opinion your coloring is so much brighter and gorgeous 😍 yes, I we really did think alike on this one 😘

      Slet
  2. This is brillant and very clever love all the cute images
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card