MFT Card Design Superstar: Innovation master

 

Hello everyone! Here's my 3rd and last card for the MFT Card Design Superstar challenge. This is for the Innovation master category.
Now, I had completely different ideas for my Innovation project, but I just didn't have the time. So that will have to wait and I opted for a much simpler design. 

A little bit of ink blending and a single Nuvo drop, along with these MFT products:
Mesmerizing Mandala die-namics
Delightfull Deer die-namics
Let it snowflake too die-namics
Beautiful blessings
Glitter cardstock (from Bundle of Balloons kit)


I decided on a flop card with a semi-see through opening made with the mandala die. No biggie, right?!
After cutting through the card base, I added a mandala cut from glitter cardstock. 
I then went through my stash for something symmetrical that would work with the see through design, but in the end I decided to mirror the delightful deer.


On the back / inside I added a mandala from teal cardstock and the the mirrored deer along with the other deer.


I really love the intricate see through design. What do you think?



I adhered the embossed sentiment only to the folded part of the front so that it would show when you open the card as well. Finally I added a couple of snowflakes cut from glitter cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina

Kommentarer

  1. Great card and fold love the beautiful snowflake and teal colour
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card