AAA Birthday challlenge game #30 - A Slimline Card

 


Hello everyone! Today we're kicking off our October challenge at AAA Birthday challenge blog and this months theme is - Slimline card.

We're even so lucky to have Alex Syberia Design as our sponsor this month, and YOU could win a $10 gift card to store. So hop on over and join the fun!


Alex also generously offered each of the DT members a stamp, but since I'm a proud DT member of Alex's I had a few to choose from 😍
I chose to use Autumn Bouquet as there's no denying it's now officially fall and because it's one of my favorite stamps from Alex. As always I colored with my Copic markers.


I ink blended the background over Pinkfresh Studio Diamond plaid stencil using Spiced marmelade, Candied apple and Ground espresso. I actually have the regular stencil (not the slimline) so I had to move the stencil, but it worked out just fine.
I popped up the fuzzy cut pumpkin image for a bit of dimension and added the My favorite things Birthday wishes sentiment die cut from some brown cardstock as well as a few gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll check out the other DT cards on the AAA Birthday blog and join the fun! I can't wait to see what you create!

Stay safe, and happy crafting!
Tina




The card is entered into:
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-88/

Kommentarer

  1. Stunning! Love the background and your gorgeous autumnal colour mix.

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous card love the Autumn coloured image and fabulous stencilled background-I honestly thought it was material
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Carol! Tina X

      Slet
  3. oh so pretty and fall like, love the plaid background it's almost like a picnic scene

    SvarSlet
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Absolutely stunning card. I love the slimline design and your image and background are gorgeous. So glad you joined us in our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Best of luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    SvarSlet
  6. The background you created is so perfect for this. The details in the image are fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Hello, Fall! challenge.

    SvarSlet
  7. Thanks for joining us for Week 40 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge with your fabulous creation!

    SvarSlet
  8. Your card is a stunner! Love the background paper you created and your colouring is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS´s Fall/Autumn Challenge. Best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to