Cute santa's

 

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a bunch of super cute and fun santa cards I made for the Danish Operation write home. The images were already colored so they actually came together really quick.
Products used:
Clearly Besotted Santa baby
Clearly Besotted Laugh out loud Christmas
Hello Bluebird Photo stack die
Simon says stamp Ho ho ho stencil
Ranger Tim Holtz Candied apple Distress ink
Copic markers


First though, I wanna show you the first background I made for these. I used My favorite things All lined up background stamp and, honestly, I just didn't like it. So I changed directions and used the SSS stencil instead.





Let me know in the comments which is your favorite! Mine? Definately the last one with the cookies, YUM! 😉


Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful cards love the stencilled sentiment and cute Santa images---the last one is my fave too lol
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to