AAA Cards guest designer - Game #206 Moodboard

 

Hello everyone! Today I'm so honored to be guest designing over on the AAA Cards challenge blog. It's a blog dedicated to CAS cards (clean and simple). I don't typically do CAS cards, although I have done quite a few this past year. 


The theme this month is this beautyful mood board, and I feel I've incoorporated the elements quite well - snowflake, snow, sky blue, dog, fence/gate.
I encourage you to stop by the AAA Cards blog since there is a challenge hop with prizes to be won!


I stamped and masked to create this one-layer scene using My favorite things Warmest wishes, Snow buddies and Best in show and then Copic colored the scene using mainly B60-ies and C's. The sky was ink blended though. I also added a bit of Liquid applique and sprinkled over some glitter before setting it.


I used a sentiment from MFT Warm wishes and heat embossed it onto vellum. I placed the vellum on top of a white snowflake - Simon says stamp Sophie snowflake - and placed it over some curled up silver thread.


And that's my slimline card finished.
Thanks for stopping by and do hop on over to AAA Cards challenge blog to join the fun.

Stay safe and happy crafting!

Tina

Kommentarer

  1. Fabulous card, Thank you for joining us for the collab between AAA Cards and AAA Birthday Cards. Love your little scene and snowflake, didn't realize it was raised until I came over.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike, and thanks for having me 🥰

      Slet
  2. Congrats on your GDT spot -great CAS card love the cute image and stencilling
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a pretty card Tina and lovely colouring.

    SvarSlet
  4. Congratulations on guesting at AAA cards Tina! You have done them proud with this adorable card. Love the image and how well it goes with the sentiment and your colouring is superb! Vicky x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Vicky!

      Slet
  5. Adorable and your colouring is stunning

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to