You are special


Hey friends! I'm sharing another set of cards for the Danish Operation write home. For the cards created during the last couple of months can be said that they're NOT birthday cards but love and support cards. Sincd I usually mostly create birthday cards it's nice to do something else for a change.

Products used:
The Greeting Farm Magical friends
Copic markers
Create a smile stamps Du die
Gitte's eget design Mix & match - Du
Couture Creations - tied together embossing folder
Tim Holtz Distress inks
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Recollections silver sequins


I really love this embossing folder and I really should use it more. I actually ran the folded cardbase through my Big Shot so you can see the debossing on the inside of the card. 
For this card I used Shaded lilac Distress ink. Copic markers:
RV09, RV06, RV02, RV00
BV04, BV13, BV02, BV01



Same ink, same BV markers and W5, W3, W1, W0, RV02



Fun fact! The Create a smile "du" word means you in both German and Danish 😉
Here I used Picked Raspberry distress ink and Copic markers:
RV66, RV55, RV52, RV00
B95, B93, B91, B0000


So do you guys have issues with certain embossing powders and/or your anti-static powder? I'm not always finding them to be my best friends if you know what I mean. 


The stamped sentiment is from Gitte's eget design and the cards say "You are speciel".


These are really simple cards for me, but I really love how they turned out and I'm sure they will put a smile on the faces of a couple of girls (or boys).

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina





Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful love and support cards what a great idea and love the cute Unicorns
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much, Carol! Your comments always make me happy 🤗 Tina x

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to