70th birthday card

 

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a custom made 70th birthday card for a friend of the family. He loves golf, beer and flowers and he's worked for a local news paper for ages.

I knew I had to use Mo's digital pencil "Big guy golfing". The beer bottle and glass are from Three Scoops (bottle says cheers), tillykke (congrats) die from Gitte's eget design and the numbers from The Cat's Pajamas. I added a WOW! embossing powder mix to the numbers. I couldn't fit in flowers as well, so I stenciled the beautiful peonies from a Simon Says Stamp stencil.
I wantes to add a braided patch of newspaper, so I cut a few strips and ripped the ends. I added newspaper to the word cut as well. In the end this card totally describes the birthday boy and I'm really happy with the results.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina







Kommentarer

  1. Fabulous personalised masculine card love the images and love the braided patch of newspapers strips
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card