Summer friend card


You guys,  I can share this card because it has reached it's recipient who has just been such a wonderful and supportive friend during my absence from social media.

The image is a Krista Smith digital stamp and I just love this sunflower field. I kept it in just a few colors and I really like the outcome.

Sentiments are from an old Simon Says Stamp set.

Copics used:
YR27, Y35, Y11
E71, E74, E77, E79
G94, G43, G40
E13, E11, E21, E00 + RV13, RV11

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!




Kommentarer

  1. Absolutely beautiful card and image beautifully coloured love the shading on the hair and the lovely sentiment
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card