Summer vibes!


I still have quite a few summer cards to share. Fall and Halloween will have to wait, lol.
Here I'm using another Krista Smith digital stamp. I paired her with some patterned paper left overs, because I'm determined to use more of my patterned paper stash. Simon Says Stamp sentiment and bikini, also cut from patterned paper.

Copics used:
E13, E11, E21, E00 + RV13, RV11
E37, E35, E31
BV13, Y08, Y13, Y11
RV69, R37, RV23, RV21, RV10

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe and happy crafting!
Tina
 





Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring love the design with the P.papers and the die-cut bikini
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card