Sweet birthday card

 

Hi guys! I don't typically create cards like this one, but I love the look so I'll try to do a couple of them. For this card I used a Make it Crafty digital stamp. I backed it with patterned paper from an old Reverse Confetti pad and added a bit of thin twine. I didn't want to take away from the beautiful soft look, so I left the congrats cut (My favorite things) white.


I absolutely adore this soft blue, how 'bout you? (see what I did there?)
"Funny" story with the hair. I colored all of the hair, except for one small portion at the front, and then left it until the next day. Bad idea! It came out darker and I didn't want to darken the rest, so you can actually tell which portion it is. oh, well....

Copics used:
Dress: B66, B63, B60
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00 + R32
Eyes: B26, B24, B21, B000
Hair: E37, E34, E30


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting.

Tina





Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring,love the papers and wonky angles
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh thank you so much, Carol! I'm so insecure with that since I don't use a lot of patterned paper. So thank you! Tina x

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card