Fall card - Guest designing for Krista Leigh Smith

 

Hello everyone! I'm so excited and super thrilled to be guest designing for Krista Leigh Smith today - EEEEK! Someone pinch me! Because as you probably know I LOVE her images!
Thank you so much for the opportunity, Krista ❤

The image is from the September release, and it's a Patreon exclusive. You may however have received it if you're a newsletter subscriber. Do consider subscribing, because occasionally there will be a free image in there.
Link to Krista's shop on Etsy HERE!


I've even made a video of my coloring of the image, you can watch that on my YouTube channel. It is my first EVER coloring video, so be gentle 🙏
Also, please let me know if you'd love to see more coloring videos from me.


I paired her with leaves from the Papertrey Ink Leave it be, that I ink blended with Fossilized amber, Peeled paint, Seedless preserves and Vintage photo oxide inks. I then gold heat embossed the leaf veins.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe and happy crafting.
Tina X





Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous card and image beautifully coloured,love the Autumn leaves
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. Love your card! So pretty!! Congrats on making your first coloring video, they are fun!!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to