Carving pumpkins



Hey everyone! It's almost Halloween and I feel like I didn't do enough Halloween cards. But time got away from me, I guess. Anyway, do you like carving pumpkins? Halloween is kind of a newer thing here in Denmark and I never felt the need to be a part of it. But when my daughter was 2 we started carving pumpkins and it's been a tradition since. And I absolutely love it!
For this card a used a new Krista Leigh Smith digital stamp and I think it's so cute!
I used Dried marigold, Spiced marmalade and Crackling campfire Oxide inks, smooshed them on the card panel and then added a sentiment and small pumpkins from Poppystamps using Altenew inks.

Copics used 
Pumpkin: E99, YR09, YR04, YR21
Leaves: G94, G43
Stool: W7, W5, W3
Knife: C9, C7, C5, C3
Red: R89, R39, R37, R35
Mustard: YR27, YR24, Y26
Skirt: E79, E77, E74, 71
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00 + R32
Hair: E37, E34, E31
Grounding: E33, E31, E30

I really love that deep red-mustard combo, Hope you like it, too?!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tina

PS. Here's our pumpkins this year.






Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring.Love all the carved pumpkins
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card