Fall fairy

 

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well.
Today I'm shaing a cute Krista Leigh SMith fairy, that I colored in fall colors. I kept it really simple and added a bit of "pixie dust" by dotting my markers. I cut it with a Simple and Basic frame and popped it up on a piece of patterned paper. I think it's from an old Reverse Confetti pad. Sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
G99, G94, G24, G43, G40
W7, W5, W3, W1
R89, R85, R83, R81
RV95, RV93, RV91

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Tina


Kommentarer

  1. What a fabulous image, such a sweet card just love it.xx

    SvarSlet
  2. Great CAS card and love the gorgeous beautifully coloured image-great hair!
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card