Honoring THE Bella!


Hello everyone! Today a whole bunch of us Stamping Bella sistah's are honoring the creator and owner of Stamping Bella, Emily Block. 

At first I was looking for something that would be sentimental, but I understand that Emily was a fun, vibrant person, so I changed directions. I'm sure she would have wanted us to enjoy making this card for her! Make it a celebration. 

This is Girl on a Vespa, and I feel like she's big enough that a lot going on in the background would make it "messy". So after swiping an ink pad over the background a few times I drew a line, made a few doodles and stamped a couple of sentiments over it. All sentiments are from Hello Bluebird Rainbow script and they read:
Oh happy day
You make me smile
You are my sunshine 

Emily, our Forever Bella, may you rest in peace ❤
 
Copics used:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000 + R32, R20 + RV17, RV10
Hair: E41, E43, E44
Hat: RV95, RV93, RV91
Dress: R89, R85, R83, R81 + W3, W0
Flowers: BV08, BV13, BV01
Vespa: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70 + C7, C5, C3 + 100, C9, C7, C5
Headlight: C3, C00

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tina





Kommentarer

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to