Simple color burst winter cards

 

Hey everyone! Sharing a set of cards today. They were made in the same way. 
Now, I colored these cuties from My favorite things first, and then created the backgrounds after so I would have coordinating colors.
Remember to lightly spritz your watercolor paper on both sides, it won't stop warping completely but it will help so the paper doesn't just curls back on itself. And, although you can dry them with your heat tool I honestly prefer to let them air dry. In my opinion it makes a difference although techniccaly it shouldn't.
 
For the purple card I used Nuvo Lilac waterfall and Lindy's magical shaker Black forest.
For the blue card I used Nuvo Atlantic burst and Lindy's magical shaker Bavarian blue.
I have collected quite a few of these powderd and I love them all on their own, but they just create MAGIC! when used together. And the photos really don't do the shimmer any justice.

The stamps are from My favorite things Warmest wishes and Winter buddies.
I didn't take notes for my Copic combos, but I'm sure of these: 
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 + R32
Blue: B99, B97, B95, B93
Teal: BG49, BG15, BG23, BG11
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Grey: W9, W7, W5, W3
Light brown: E59, E57, E25, E23

I used a pair of scissors to hand cut a snow bank and popped up the fuzzy cut girls and dogs.
And I'm honestly not entirely sure, but I think the snowflake is from Memory Box.

Anyway, hope you like these as much as I do.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Tina















Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to