Winter scene Christmas card

 

Hey everyone, I'm sharing a cute winter-scene today. I had colored up a bunch of Christmas stamps and then made a bunch of color burst bakgrounds to go with them.

Remember to lightly spritz your watercolor paper on both sides, it won't stop warping completely but it will help so the paper doesn't just curls back on itself. And, although you can dry them with your heat tool I honestly prefer to let them air dry. In my opinion it makes a difference although techniccaly it shouldn't.

This is one of my favorite stamps for winter/Christmas and I went with soft red tones.
Copics used:
E04, E11, E21, E00 + R32
R24, R22, R20
E55, E53, E51
E44, E43, E42
C3, C00
YR09, YR04

Products used:
My favorite things - Winter buddies
My favorite things - Friends in the forest
My favorite things - Let it snowflake too
Nellie Snellen - Snow flakes
Silver glitter cardstock
Oxide ink - Abandoned coral / Candied apple
Lindy's magical shaker Cuckoo Clock Cardinal

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you're enjoying December.
Tina






Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to