Alex Syberia Designs February release Instagram hop

 

Hey everyone! Today I'm guest designing for the Alex Syberia Designs February release Instagram hop. 
**Add** 

For this card I used the Tiny Flowers cover die, the Giraffe-ic Friends stamp set and coordinating die set and the Love & Hugs die set.

There's a Danish childrens song about a giraffe that meets a rhino who wants to dance. His long neck means he can't dance, so he gets sad. Until he meets a girl giraffe who'd rather entwine their necks 💕 This was my inspiration for this card.


I stamped the giraffes in brown ink to make the spots brown and then used light brown Copic markers to color them. I stamped and die cut 8 of the flowers in the set, colored them with Copic markers and placed them to make a heart. The bushes are inkblended using Mowed lawn and Rustic Wilderness Oxide inks and I colored the tiny hearts in with a Posca marker. The Love word and shadow are cut from 2 shades of pink cardstock, and I then added a bit of Stickles to make it sparkle.
I did have to tilt the giraffes to make it look like their necks are entwined, but I really love how this turned out, hope you like it too!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget about the Instagram hop - join here!

Happy crafting!
Tina



Kommentarer

  1. WOW!!!! I love your design and the giraffes >#

    SvarSlet
  2. Congrats on your GDT spot Tina love the cute giraffes and flowers behind
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. I love these giraffes and how you designed the flowers into a heart!

    SvarSlet
  4. Amazing card! I love your coloring!

    SvarSlet
  5. Love your design, the giraffes are the cutest!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to