Birthday card for my favorite girl in the world


 Yep! You guessed it, it's my daughter's birthday card. This year is her 10th and I can't believe how fast things are going with her. Where did time go?

I usually ask her what she wants for her birthday card. But this year I decided. You see, she just started riding classes and she's so excited, so I colored up this full panel with Copic markers. 

It's a mash of digital stamps from Make it Crafty (background) and Some odd girl (girl with horse).

I even colored the horse to match the first horse she rode, AND she recognized it immediately which made me so happy. 

Hobbyboden Gitte's eget design Brush tillykke (congrats) die cut from Nuvo mirror card. A bit of string and popped up.




Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card