Enjoy life! Danish sentiment from Three Scoops which fits the adorable Bear from Waffle Flower on these mini slimline cards for the danish Operation write home.
A bit of ink blending, a few Nuvo drops and "corners" from Simon says stamp.
Hello everyone! Today we are starting a new challenge over at AAA Birthday blog and the theme is Include a number. So a couple of weeks ago a long-time friend of the family celebrated her 70th birthday. She enjoys the sweet retired life with golf and wine. These are her colors, but I suppose this may as well have been for a guy. I die cut the Leane Creatief Golf bag and clubs and colored them with Copics. The Dixi Craft Tillykke (congrats) word die was also Copic colored. I stamped the Threescoops wine bottle and 2 glasses from the God Årgang set and also a flower from the My favorite things Fancy Flowers set. After coloring them i fuzzy cut the wine images and die cut the flower. I used The Cat's Pajamas Your number is up and heat embossed with WOW! Midnight Dream - one of my favorites - and fuzzy cut those out as well. I then die cut the big scalloped circle from MFT First place ribbon and ink blended with Tumbled glass and Broken china Oxide inks. On a Simp...
Hey guys. How heartbroken are you to see all the burned animals in Australia? I can't even.... I chose this digital image Lili of the valley Koala . The profits of the sale from this cutie will be donated to the WWF Australian bushfires relief, so get shopping people! I colored it with Copics and cut it with a My favorite things Wonky stitched frame. Copics used: Koala: W5, W3, W1, W0 + C1 Tree: E50, G40, E42, E31, E34 Leaves: BG57, G02, G00, YG01 Flowers: YG17, YG06, YG03, Y000 Butterfly: YG06, YG01, E44, E47 I also printed this Make it Crafty Gumnut flower corner and fuzzy cut it out. I "colored" the flowers with a white Sakura gelly roll pen. Copics used: Leaves: BG57, G02, G00, YG01 Flowers + stem: YG17, YG06, YG03, Y000 I stamped a sentiment from Poppystamps Whittles Everyday and popped up the panel and gum leaves. Although rain storms have moved in, fires are still raging. The animals of Australia still need our help. The lu...
Hello everyone! I can't seem to stay away from my favorite pinks, and this deer was perfect for it. I used Spun sugar, Worn lipstick, Picked raspberry and Candied apple distress inks for the background. I stamped the image from Newton's Nook Festive Fawns, colored with Copics and fuzzy cut the image. Copics used: Deer: E37, E35, E34, E31, C1, 100, C7 Presents: YG17, YG03, YG1 + RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21 + C1 Sleigh: E59, E39, E34 Holly: G17, G14 Presents and scarf received a layer of sparkle from a Spectrum noir clear sparkle pen. I used RV11 Copic marker to ground the image on the snowy hill, and also colored in hoof prints and sleigh tracks. Sentiment stamped with Candied apple. Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! The card is entered into: timeout challenges - Merry and cheerful Simon says stamp wednesday - traditional Christmas cute card thursday - anything goes christmas blog - anything goes 52cct - silent night, January lil...
Fabulous fun card and image
SvarSletCarol x