Santa banner cards


Good morning, everyone! Can believe in 2 weeks Christmas is over and it's once again a whole year away. Days are moving really fast, for me at least. 

Here are 3 cards I created with my new Tim Holtz Colorize Santa Greetings die. 
Die cutting is not typically my thing so I struggled with these, I'll be honest. But I love the result, and the Santa is just the cutest. So it was all worth it. 

For the background I used 
Simon says stamp Center cut Christmas icons 
Nellie Snellen tree dies

I used a mix of cardstock, including some non shedding from Rema1000 for the trees and Santa beard, and Nuvo mirror card for MERRY and GOD JUL (merry Christmas). 
I also added stickles for extra sparkle. 
On the green trees I added Liquid Applique and added glitter before I set (puffed) it. That tiny bottle is finally completely empty, after 10 years, so now comes the hunt for a new one. 

Hope you enjoy the cards. Merry Christmas to all. 
Happy holiday crafting! 
Tina 









 

Kommentarer

  1. Great cards and love the cute Santas in different colours.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to