The Greeting Farm snow forest scene

 

Hey everyone, Christmas is now right around the corner and in a week's time it will all be over. 
This isn't necessarily a Christmas card, but a winter card nonetheless. 

The stamps are from The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Hello Winter and everything is Copic colored. The trees free hand. Sentiment from Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty. 

I suppose I should indulge myself in a coloring class. I'd love to do some of the Enchanted scenes at Sansy Allnock. But I somehow always choose stamps over classes 🤷‍♀️
So, this is pretty much from watching others color. Sandy Allnock, Amy Young, Elaine Hughes (Markergeek) are among my favorites. And then of course, practice. Lots of practice. 

Copics used
E04, E11, E21, E000, E000
E55, E57, E59
W7, R59, R85
R85, R83, R81
E43, E42 (jacket fur) 
W7, W5, W3
YR18
RV95, RV93, RV91, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000 (sky) 
BV04, BV02 (trees) 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Christmas crafting. 
Tina




Kommentarer

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to