Wondering Wabbit Cozy Campfire

 

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a freebie stamp from Wandering Wabbit that you can get on Instagram through Stamplover24
It's basically lots of freebies during February, so go check it out!


The stamp is one bird at the fire and one sentiment.
So I first copy-pasted the stamp so the birds would be the same size. Then I covered the fire and fit the other bird with the fire next to it.


I really love that the bird is so "open" that you can pretty much color any bird you want. I think it can be a penguin as easily as a Bull Finch. I've been fortunate to see a few Bull Finches in my garden this winter, so I colored Mr. and Mrs. Bull Finch. 

Copics used
100, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2
R22, R20, R01, R000
E74, E71, E70
Y11, Y00
E44, E43, E42
W2, W0
E55, E57, E59
R14, YR15, Y11
BV13, BV01, BV00, BV000

*ad/reklame*  
Since I'm on the design team. 


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting. 
Tina X 


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to