Lazy days of summer - Skylar


(Ad) Last weekend there was a new digital release at Sweet November Stamps. It's called Last days of summer and included 4 different images of girls enjoying their summer. 


I wasn't able to create in time for the release, but I just couldn't resist Skylar. Especially since last weekend, coming home from our summer holiday, we brought our new pup, Simba. Our old boy Gomez sadly passed about a month ago, and the house has been way too quiet.


I knew I wanted to create this card for my daughter, and the pup is colored to look like our little Simba, but I wasn't sure how to go about the background layout. I was thinking that I could color our garden, but it would be so heavy in greens. Looking for a sentiment I stumbled over an old MFT DT card by Adelle Emery, and I really liked the dispersed white on white hearts, so all credits to her. 

The heart cut is from MFT Paw Prints, and sentiment from New best friend.

Copics used 
E13, E11, E21, E00 + R32 + BG53
E44, E43, E51
Y21, Y11
B95, B93, B91
YG05
RV14, RV13, RV21 
100, C7, C5, C3, E34, E33, E31, R11, W5

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! 
Tina 




 

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Pop-up how-to