Spooky, creepy, trick or treat-y! - Sweet November Stamps



This weekend we're revisiting past Halloween clear stamps at Sweet November Stamps! 

I know, it's a bit early, but I love Halloween! All the spooky and creepy displays and outfits. Here in Denmark not everyone has embraced the tradition, but more join in every year. It's the kids that get us grown ups, who never had this seasonal treat as kids, involved. 

And so, I had to create this scene. 5 friends all dressed up as super heroes, fairies and in more tradional Halloween outfits. They set out to trick or treat, but behold, no super hero outfit will make them brave enough to visit the haunted mansion on the hill 😱

I cannot tell you how much fun I had creating this scene! I hope you like it! 

I used 
Halloween is back (5 friends + sentiment) 
Horizon lines: Spookville (gate + treeline) 
Horizon lines: Spookville Expansion pack (mansion + moon) 
Background builder: Spooky tree (bats) 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting! 
Tina 



And before you go, here's my sneak from the amazing new Halloween release that will be available next Saturday - Eeeek! 





Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Pop-up how-to