Sweet November Stamps - Potion labels digital release

 

Hello and welcome to my first (and perhaps only) diy Halloween potion blog post. Today is release day for the Potion Labels digital release over at Sweet November Stamps and I cannot tell you how much fun I had creating these labels, potions and vials.
Grab a cuppa, 'cause this is a long post.

The release offers 7 sets (6 label sets and 1 set of bottles), and each of the label sets contains a ready to use label + all the used elements as separate files, including a blank label, main image and texts. Hope that makes sense. It realy gives you huge amounts of posibilites. I've used the ready to use labels.

I'll explain them separately with details on which Copics I used and the potions/content. And believe you me, they were all easy to make and I already had everything at home. The "vials" are jars and bottles from condiments, food oil, etc. that I was saving for diy projects.


Pixie Dust
Texts: Pixie dust, Sprinkle with care, Since 1692
Copics used: E13, E11, E21, E00 / BV08, BV04, BV01 / RV66, V04, BG15 / E99, E97, E95 / G43, YG61 
Vial content: Glitter! I used white, pink and a little bit of blue in both fine and larger "grain". We all have glitter, am I right?




Mermaid Tears
Texts: Mermaid Tears, Extra salty, Keep chilled
Copics used: E13, E11, E21, E00, R24, R20 / B29, B26, B24, B21, B0000 / W3, W0 / B66, B63, B60 / BG23, BG11 /   
Vial content: Isopropyl alcohol, glyceryn - litterally a couple of drops, B23 reinker - just a few drops, purple mica powder (you totally don't need this ingredient), hot pink glitter (extra fine), blue glitter (larger). Doesn't it look cool when it swirls?

FYI! Now, this bottle has a cork topper and apparently alcohol ink and cork are a fire hazard. So please make sure to check up on things like that before you store something like this. I will either find a topper of plastic of´r coat the cork before sealing the bottle.


Ground Unicorn Horn
Texts: Ground Unicorn Horn, Use with caution!, Extra sharp
Copics used: W5, W3, W0, W9, W7 / RV66, RV55, RV63 / BG15, BG23, BG11 / V04, RV66 
Vial content: White sugar, simple as that.


Phoenix Ashes
Texts: Phoenix, Ashes, Prop of Salem witch Co., WARNING: Contents may be hot
Copics used: E08, YR27, YR24, YR21, W7 / W5 / R29, R27, R24, R14
Vial content: Black decoration sand. 


Basilisk Venom
Texts: Basilisk, Venom, Witch's Grade, It's FANG-tastic
Copics used: G99, G94, G46, G43, G40, E42, RV63 / Y26, Y13 / BG78, BG75, BG72 / W7, W5, W3 
Vial content: Acacia honey. Gooey and sticky, totally looks the part (I wanted to add green food coloring, but I was out).


Dragon Scales
Texts: Dragon scales, Hand plucked, From lair no. 31
Copics used: G19, YG09, YG05, YG01 / B99, B97, B95 / RV55 / BG34
Vial content: Glacier paste "Frostbite" with a few drops of Mowed Lawn Distress ink and a bit of green mica smeared onto watercolor paper. I generously sprinkled with light and dark green glitter and let it dry. On the back I had drawn "scales" before smearing the paste, which made it super easy to cut out the scales once the paste had dried.

I will have a video on my IG account where you better can see the vials and especially the mermaid tears swirling.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really hope I've inspired you to make some DIY Halloween decor!
Happy crafting!
Tina 





















Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

OSH Christmas cards - Operation skriv hjem