Baby Card


Hi there, today I've got a cute baby card for you.



I thought it would be fun to add felt to this card, so the My favorite things 
baby rattle was cut out in baby blue felt. For extra dimension I also 
cut out 3 rattles in baby blue cardstock. I used a MFT shaker pouch and stamped the sentiment with Stazon midnight blue ink. 
The sentiment is in Danish and simply means Welcome to the world.
I filled the rattle shaker with iridiscent blue hearts.
I stamped 2 images from the MFT Magical dragons set and 
colored them with my copics before fuzzy cutting them.




For the background I cut out a piece of white cardstock with the second largest MFT elegant rectangle die. I created a cloudy scene with Tumbled glass oxide ink and the Simon Says Stamp Clouds for days stencil. Then I dry embossed the panel with the Newton's Nook Tumbling hearts stencil.


Copics used:
Baby dragon: B0000, B00, BG01, B02, B93, B97
Mama dragon: B21, B23, B24, B29, B95, B99

Thanks for stopping by!

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card