Birthday card for her


I struggled with this card. I made different backgrounds, cut several leaves and embossed in different colors. Put it away and came back the next day.
But I'm very happy with the finished card.




The background is made by ink smooshing Ranger Distress ink in 
Tumbled glass. I added everal layers.
The MFT Birthday Wishes die and the medium and top layers of the Altenew Fantasy Floral die are cut out of an alcohol ink background. To make it stand out more, I embossed the top layer in WOW! Hologram sparkle embossing powder. The bottom layer I cut from teal cardstock.




The leaves are a mix of vellum, white cardstock and embossed with WOW! Calypso and Emerald City.
I layered the leaves leaving the tips free for even more dimension.


This card was entered into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - For a special lady, and WOW! embossing monthly challenge on Facebook - favorite technique. I love layering different colors and glitters.



Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card