Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2019





It's that time of year again, and I made a card full of bright summer colors.
It is (almost) entirely die cuts and embossing powders.





I adhered double sided tape to one side of my cardstock and cut out Lil' Inker coffee word die 10 times. I eyeballed the placement and covered the background with them for a white on white look.


The cup is My Favorite Things Hot Cocoa cups. I inked up the bottom of the cup with Mustard seed distress ink for an ombre look and covered it with WOW! Honeydew embossing powder. The "coffee" is embossed with Bark embossing powder, the heart with Primary Fuschia Fusion and the steam with White twinkle embossing powder, all from WOW!




I cut out the coffee word 4 more times and layered them for dimension. The top layer as well as the sentiment is embossed with WOW! Primary Fushia Fusion. 


I love how the embossing powder makes the elements pop, 
and this will also go into the monthly challenge on Facebook.


Thanks for stopping by!

Kommentarer

  1. This is so sweet. I love the pink with the yellow
    Thank you for sharing your creativity Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a sweet card. The colors are beautiful together.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    karen L

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the coffee text background and the bright/happy colors!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful design and I love the bright colors.

    SvarSlet
  5. Love the ombre on the cup and love the yellow! And with the pink heart, beautiful! Love how you did your BG as well with all the die cut words.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Becca!

      Slet
  6. Oh, I love this! So fun and perfect.

    SvarSlet
  7. Awesome card. I love the background and your colors.

    SvarSlet
  8. Love the die cuts!
    Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the colors on this pretty card!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card