Anniversary card


Hi guys,

Yesterday was our 16th wedding anniversary and I'm sharing the card I made for my husband. 
To me butterflies symbolise growth, evolving, learning and so it was perfect for this card.




I started by ink blending a panel with Distress oxide Blueprint sketch, Wilted violet and Picked Raspberry. I sprayed som water with my Distress sprayer and also flicked on some with my hand and dried off the excess with a paper towel. 
I then stamped the Simon Says Stamp Strangeness flower stamp and sentiment from their Love set with WOW! embossing ink and covered with WOW! Opaque bright white.



I decided to spray it with sparkle shimmer spritz. Because, you gotta have sparkle!




The star of the show is the Birch Press Paradiso butterfly A, B and C layers. I only used the body from the C layer, and I covered the B layer in WOW! embossing powder silver sparkle. 


I hope to have inspired you. Happy crafting!

This card is entered into the 




Kommentarer

  1. wow incredible blending - superb background!!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to