Cheeky Christmas card


Hi there,

Whenever Kathy Racoosin announces a new Daily marker challenge, I print a bunch of my digital stamps. I may not get to color them all, but I like having them printed out. Coloring is a feeling, and sometimes you don't know what you'll feel like coloring. Right?!

When I printed The Greeting Farm Cheeky Love I didn't have a Christmas card in mind. But I started the coloring process and felt she needed a red dress. Even though I don't usually color a lot of red, except for Christmas. And the idea was born.




Did you just start singing "Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"? I totally do!
I thought I'd just create a bottom border, which I created by masking off the top of the panel and blending Altenew Ruby red and a tiny bit of Grapevine. But I didn't like the cheeky lady against all the white, so I then covered up the bottom part and blended Altenew Coral berry and Ruby red.
I added the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Santa baby, and that's it.
I love the result!

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R32, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E59
Dress / rose: R39, R29, R46, R35


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!


This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. She is PERFECT for a Santa Baby sentiment! Awesome colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you so much, Lindsey!

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to