Christmas in June? why not!


Hello!

Although now retired, the Clearly Besotted Santa Baby set is new to me. So I couldn't help myself coloring up another couple of images.




I stamped the images, colored them with copics and fuzzy cut them.
From an A2 panel I die cut the second largest My favorite things pierced star stax die. I used my T-ruler to place the star. I used a grid in my Misti to place the sentiment and stamped with Distress Candied apple. They're not the best for stamping, but I stamped 3 times to get good coverage. 
I also cut the star from craft foam and popped up the panel to put the star in the background. Before placing the cut out star I colored it with Distress ink Candied apple. 
I popped up the images with foam squares and placed them on the star.

There, all done! How's that for a quick CAS card.

Copics used:
G05, G14, YG03 
R39, R29, R46, R35, R20
100, C9, C7, C5, C3,  C1, C00
W5, W3, W0
B00
E04, E11, E00, E000
E47, E44, E43, E42

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!


This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. c'est une adorable carte Tina, sobre et pétillante, quelle adorable idée cette étoile de fond qui illumine ta scène, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't know French (it's French, right?) but I think I understand most of this after all. Thank you!

      Slet
  2. This is very cute and beautifully coloured. CAS perfection. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT this week.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I struggle with cas so I'm glad to hear it fits the bill.

      Slet
  3. What a cute CAS festive design Tina and you have coloured the image beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, cute card in traditional colours, what I like very much. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  5. Such a sweet little card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  6. Christmas in July! time to get err done! very cute images! thanks for playing at 52cct!

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful card :-)) Thanks for joining in at 52CCT this week.

    SvarSlet
  8. Adorable card Tina. Love your little Santa and the pop up star.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Masculine birthday card