Masculine birthday card


Hey everyone,

Today I'm sharing a masculine card. It seems to be something a lot of us strugle with, but since I had my oxide inks out (see post from yesterday) I ink blended one more panel using Faded jeans, Broken China and Cracked Pistacio. I just love this combo.




I placed the panel in my Misti and prepped it with my antistatic powder tool before stamping the Simon Says Stamp Ornate background stamp. This is one of my all time favorite stamps and I keep going back to it. I often use my Versafine Onyx black and clear embossing powder, but for this I used Stampendous black embossing powder because it has a really gorgeous raised glossy look.




 Just look at that shine!
The TILLYKKE sentiment simply means congrats and is from Simple and Basic. I die cut it from black cardstock 4 times for dimension, and covered the top layer in WOW! embossing Vintage peacock glitter.

TIP: The die does not come with a shadow, but i turned it upside down on a black piece of cardstock and used a pencil to draw along the edge of the die and then handcut it. You can do this with all your dies, and noone will ever know.

Kommentarer

  1. Great male card, great techniques and design. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for "It's a Man's World" Challenge.

    SvarSlet
  2. Fabulous male card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    SvarSlet
  3. This is amazing - great colour choice and just a stunning effect,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! One of my fave combo's.

      Slet
  4. Fabulous card, love the stamp and use of oxides inks which is really effective. Thanks for joining us this month on Let's Craft and Create and good luck. Michelle DT

    SvarSlet
  5. Fabulous masculine card and background stamp very impressive embossed -greta tip about the die shadow too.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlet
  6. Thank you so much, Carol!

    SvarSlet
  7. Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Pop-up how-to