Another pink snowdrift


Hello!

I had a couple of peaces left from the pink snowdrift card a few days ago, so I decided to use these on another card.



I adhered the My favorite things Horizontal snowdrift frame covered in Nuvo shimmer powder on a panel of white cardstock. There was one pink snow drift left, and I used this as well. I stamped, Copic colored and fuzzy cut another bear from the MFT Polar bear pals set, as well as the party hat and presents from the MFT Beary special birthday set. I popped them up with foam squares.

Copics used: W3, W1, colorless blender, RV14, RV13, RV21, RV00


I stamped parts of a sentiment from the Beary special birthday set. Then I added double sided tape to a piece of white cardstock and cut the "wishes" from the MFT. I peeled off the backing and covered the cut out with WOW! Bridal sparkles. 

Tip: The WOW! Sparkles are not embossing powders, but amazing, sparkling glitter. Adhere it with double sided tape, bonding powder, or mix with your favorite embossing powder for amazing, eye-catching glitter!

I hope you like my card. If so, I would love if you would leave a comment.
Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting!


This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. I love the white and pink. the snowdrift die is awesome and loving the polar bear. So sweet. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    SvarSlet
  2. Adorable polar bear and oh, how pretty those shades of pink! Thrilled you shared your creativity in the Inspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card