Did someone say pink?


Hi there!

So, I just found out there's a card challenge blog for mostly pink cards. I mean, that's my place to be!
So without further ado.


The image is Polkadoodles Ruby birthday cake printed on Bristol smooth. Originally printed for my DT card for AAA Birthday challenge, but the paper is simply too thick for my printer and was ruined. But I could salvage this image, and now I colored her with my Arteza markers and fuzzy cut it.
The background is ink smooshed with Spun suger, Picked raspberry and Seedless preserves Distress ink. I just love the look! I cut it with a double pierced rectangle from Simple and basic.



The sentiment is from MFT Queen for the day. I was very indecisive about the color of the sentiment, I didn't like the black, so I stamped again with Versafine Onyx black ink and sprinkled over WOW! Pink fizz embossing glitter before heatsetting.



I then cut the My favorite things Captivating mandala and Crown from white cardstock. I embossed the crown with WOW! Vintage romance which is a gorgeous soft pink with gold glitter.
I placed the mandala with the crown on top, and popped up the birthday girl on top of them.



All done! I'm really happy with the result!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!


This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Just popping in from the Crafty Catz blog before linking up my own project. This is beautiful!! LOVE that fabulous background and the elegant die cut(s)!! And the sparkle is the perfect finishing touch!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a pretty card Tina, Love everything about it! Oh and that glitter embossing love it! hugs XoX

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Alli! hugs xo

      Slet
  3. Love the pink tones and all of the fabulous sparkle.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Birthday Wishes challenge.

    SvarSlet
  4. So pretty and all the pink and sparkle just add to it. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the pink! Such a creative background and who doesn't love bling! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    SvarSlet
  6. Such a fun card in pink! ;o) Thank you for taking part in our "Dies or Punches" challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers blog! Happy crafting, Maike

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing work. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. Good luck. DT Beata

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the colour and the fun image! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    SvarSlet
  9. Wonderful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS DT

    SvarSlet
  10. WOW! Your background is stunning! Actually, all the details of this card are beautiful. I also love brocade sentiment
    Thank you for joining our game at HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS

    SvarSlet
  11. Wow Tina! Pink it is!!! What a bright, cheerful card that I'm sure some little girl would just adore! Great design and beautiful elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card