Guest Designer for Color Throwdown #553


Hello and welcome,



I was featured stamper in challenge #551 on The Color Throwdown challenge blog and honored to be guest designing for the new challenge #553 with a gorgeous color combo - yellow, orange, pink.



I love this color combo. It's beautiful and full of happy and summer vibes!
I wanted to keep it simple and really feature the colors. This combo also gave me the chance to re-create my masculine card from about a month ago in feminine colors. 
So I started by ink blending my background. I used Oxide inks, because they blend easily and beautifully. I used Squeezed lemonade, Spiced marmelade and Piched Raspberry. To ease the blending I decided to also bring in a little Wild honey and Abandoned coral, but it honestly wasn't necessary. 



I used my favorite stamp of all time, the Simon says stamp Ornate background. I stamped with WOW! embossing ink, covered it with WOW! White pearl embossing powder and heat set it.



I used a large birthday sentiment from SSS Big birthday wishes. Again I stamped with WOW! embossing ink on a soft pink cardstock, covered it with WOW! Pink fizz embossing glitter and heat set it. I cut it out with a My favorite things Elegant rectangle die and popped it with some craft foam for dimension.



I hope to have inspired you to create! Please stop by the Color Throwdown Blog to check out the inspiration from the design team, and to enter your own creation.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:
Simon Says Stamp Flickr - Anything goes
WOW! Facebook monthly - favorite stamp
Simon Says Stamp wednesday challenge - make your own background
crafty cardmakers - here comes summer






Kommentarer

  1. What a beautiful card!! I'm so glad you are our Guest Star Stamper this week!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Broni! Thanks for having me!

      Slet
  2. Congrats and what an awesome card, one of my favourite colour combo's is that! hugs Alli XoX

    SvarSlet
  3. So gorgeous.....perfect Summer colours! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.....hope to see you again! Jo xx

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to