Kenny K for a guy


Hi there!

Sooo, I can't go through a month of The daily marker colloring challenge without a single Kenny K stamps image! 


For the background I first cut some patterned paper to size. I then die cut the My favorite things Four way chevron die from black cardstock and placed on top.



Meet Megan Foxy. It's one of many digital Kenny K stamps I'm lucky to own. I printed it on Neenah and colored it with my copics. I then fuzzycut it out.



With the "BOY" die from MFT Birthday boy girl die, I cut the letters 4 times from black cardstock and layered them. I covered the top layer in WOW! Silent night. It's not black, not silver, but a beautiful mix. I also embossed the word Birthday from Lawn Fawn Happyhappyhappy using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock. 



I placed the BOY letters on the panel and adhered the Birthday on top. I then popped up the colored image and placed it so it looks like she's leaning on the letters. I also printed a Kenny K sentiment and die cut it with a Simple and Basic pierced tag.


Copics used:
Skin: E25, E35, E31, E21, E11, E00, R20
Eyes: E37
Lips: RV25, RV21
Hair: 100, RV69, RV66, RV55
Suit: BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00
Glasses, wristband, boots: C9, C7, C5, C3

FYI: Kenny K stamps was marketed under Whimsy stamps, but sadly they are no longer active.


Kommentarer

  1. Terrific card, I love the image and your design, great use of the Boy die and the sentiments pierced tag die. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs
    Glenda

    SvarSlet
  2. Fabulous Copic coloring and I love the Foxy image! I also love how you played with the chevron cover plate, too...a really fun masculine card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    SvarSlet
  3. Just too cute and naughty! Great to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card