Cooler summer mornings


Hello and welcome,

We are closing in on fall temps and colors, but there's still time to enjoy the summer mood!


I'm still working on some of my many digital images. I just love the versatility.
I printed the Graciellie Brew like a boss Hibiscus cold brew image and one of the sentiments from the Fall wishes set on Neenah cardstock. I colored the image with my Copics and fuzzycut it out. The sentiment, which I need to put by my bed btw, I cut with my guillotine and softly blended Picked Raspberry oxide ink over it. 


The smaller panel is actually part of a background made a while ago that I had tossed, not liking it. Ink smooshed background using Squeezed lemonade, Spiced marmelade and Picked Raspberry Distress ink - this I loved by the way. Then I smeared texture paste over through the Simon Says Stamp Star medallion stencil and covered with WOW! Pink Fizz embossing glitter, a technique I love! Except it just looked messy. Here I cut it down to about half size using a My favorite things stitched Mod rectangle die, and suddenly I'm liking it. I hear Kelly Latevola say repeatedly - don't throw anything away! Lol!


To make up for the lack of background I inkblended Picked raspberry and Squeezed lemonade Oxide ink and then added the same colors and adding Festive berries through the Newton's Nook Tumbling hearts stencil.
Colored image and sentiment are popped up for dimension, however I didn't add any embellishments. I felt there's enough going on.

Copics used:
Coffee: E25, E23, E21
Ice: E23, E21, C3, C00
Straw: RV29, RV25, RV23
Glass: C1, C00
Hibiscus: Y00, Y02, Y21, Y17, RV25, RV29, G29, G17, G14

I hope you like my card and have been inspired!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:
creative knockouts - tic tac toe / stamp-embossing-die cut
polkadoodle - anything goes
creations in pink
pearly sparkles - beginning with B - brew
unicorn challenge - fully loaded or cas

Kommentarer

  1. Fab card! Thanks for joining us for week #33 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the colors--beautiful summery card!

    SvarSlet
  4. Love it Tina, such a fab background too! hugs Alli XoX

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie! hugs Tina xox

      Slet
  5. Love all the bold color here Tina!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jeanne! X Tina

      Slet
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful card and great image love the techniques on the background panels and bright Summer colus.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card