Autumn colors


Hello everyone, and welcome!


Autumn is upon us and I see several challenges on the subject. I for one am not liking the colder weather, but the warm colors of autumn I love!


I stamped the Stamping Bella Curvy girls Besties on Neenah cardstock, colored it with Copics and fuzzycut it out. Of course there had to be sparkle, so I added Wink of Stella clear sparkle pen.

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R32 / E34, E31, E21, E50, R22
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47 / R32, C5, C7, 100
Dress: V09, V17, V15, V12 / YR09, YR04, Y38, YR21
Poppies + shoes: R29, R24, R22
Roses: YR04, Y38, Y21
Leaves: G05, YG03, YG01
Shoes: C5, C7, 100


For the background I played with ink smooshing a bunch of Distress inks on watercolor paper - Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Wild honey, Spiced marmelade, Twisted citron and Moved lawn. I then placed the Simon says stamps Flok dance stencil over the panel and as best as possible used a darker color Distress ink over the respective areas - Spiced marmelade, Candied apple, Evergreen bough and Vintage photo. 


I cut the panel with the largest My favorite things Wonky stitched rectangle die and then die cut the MFT Hugs die-namics from the panel. I die cut the word 3 times from white cardstock and once from gold glitter cardstock. I layered the white pieces adding the background pieces on top. The gold glitter cardstock pieces I offset to make it stand out a little more. I stamped "sending" from SSS Love set.


I backed the panel with a piece of dark purple carstock matching the purple dress. The cut out curvy girls were popped up and I added a couple of gold sequins.

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the intensity of the background and that the color intensity carries through to your images. The addition of the Wink of Stella™ was a wonderful creative decision. One of these days we are going to convince you to join our design team. Thanks for the inspiration and playing along with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are the sweetest, Chana! I will try to e-mail you again! Hugs Tina X

      Slet
  2. Very cute, love the background. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Autumn" challenge.

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a beautiful card!!! Love the design, colours, everything!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to