Guest designer for Alex Syberia design

You guys, I can't even with this gorgeous Merry Christmas digital stamp from Alex Syberia Design. I love this so much! It's part of Alex' new release and is now available in her Etsy shop.
I printed the image and colored it with Copic markers. I wanted to color the leaves blue, but 2 petals in I saw that I was coloring the wrong leaves 🙈 I decided to just go with it, and I really love the bold blue poinsettia! I then cut it with a My favorite things Wonky stitched rectangle die.

Copics used:
BG49, BG45, BG000
RV29, RV14, RV13, RV11
YR09, YR04, Y17, YR21
G17, G14
I colored the edge of the base with the BG45 marker and popped up the image. Finishing touch was adding a few matching sequins. This image also comes with a sentiment, but I didn't want to cover the gorgeous image. So I used one from MFT Merry everything.



Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous colours and stunning colouring too,

    Many thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous coloring and a fabulous image. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to