Guest designer for Alex Syberia Design

Hello everyone! I'm back with more Alex Syberia goodness. I know we're closing in on Christmas, but this might be my favorite in the new release. So pretty! You can find Alex' Etsy store right here.
I'm honestly not entirely sure which flowers they are, but they screamed soft spring colors to me. Maybe because all the rain and grey weather is getting to me.
 I tried my best to fit it to an A2 size, colored it with Copics and die cut it with a My favorite things Wonky stitched rectangle die.

Copics used:
V17, V15, V12
RV66, RV55, RV52, V000 + Y11
YG03, YG01, G40
I added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Tiny words and popped up the image. Before attaching to the base I colored the edge with my RV52 marker. Finishing touch was a couple of clear sequins.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

Kommentarer

  1. Not sure if you meant to put your card into the DT CALL at The Holly and Ivy challenge or just the challenge. Marlene

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hi Marlene, I entered 2 cards into the holly and ivy challenge, but this card wasn't one of them. Please look further down the blog. Thanks!

      Slet
  2. Wow... this card is gorgeous! Beautiful job with the flowers and I like the overall design. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    SvarSlet
  3. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the opposite corner placement of your images and you coloring is incredible. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Stephanie. I can't take credit for placement though, the design is all Alex'. X

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to