A super-baby baby card...

Some people have all the luck and get pregnant really easy. Others battle unwanted childlessness for years due to disease, miscarriages or, in my case, for unknown reasons. Today's card is custom made for a couple that's gone through a rough spot. I was given 2 criteria - some kind of superhero and for a boy.
I used Sunny Studios Super duper. I stamped one of the guys, colored him with Copics and fuzzy cut the image.
I first ink blended the background using Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Blueprint sketch and Chipped sapphire Distress oxide ink. I then sponged white pigment ink (I use Hero arts Unicorn white) through the bottom of Newton's Nook Tumbling hearts stencil. So love will always catch the little boy if he falls.
I then heat embossed a setiment using WOW! Midnight dream embossing powder. I also heat embossed a My favorite things sentiment at the top of the card using WOW! Opaque bright white.
I then used some Tim Holtz opaque texture paste through a couple of clouds on the Newton's Nook Cloudy sky stencil. I put on a thick coat to get the look of fluffy clouds. And yes, I masked off the stencil.
I stamped some "movement lines" and popped up the super boy for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Fits the hero request perfectly! Great card ... thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    SvarSlet
  2. Adorable birthday card; however the pop of red does not meet the blue monochromatic requirement for our challenge; however, thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and please come back for future fun color challenges.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, but one DT project includes red as well...

      Slet
  3. Cute card! Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #375.

    SvarSlet
  4. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing at Colour Dare :)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is adorable. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Dare Blog. I hope you join us again this week for our newest challenge.
    I can't wait to see what you create! 💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to