Classic ninjas

Hello everyone! I was lucky to find this classic My favorite things Ninja-mazing set at a really great price and since my daughter needs a birthday card for a friend I thought it was the perfect occasion.
 I stamped a couple of images, colored them with Copics and die cut them.

Copics used:
Suit: W5, B24, B23, B21 + 100, C9, C7, C3
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Star: Y17, Y08, Y02
Tempel: R24, YR09, YR04, Y38, Y17
I heat embossed a small strip of cardstock with the magical WOW! Black Magic embossing powder to cut out the letters.
I cut the letters 2 times from white cardstock as well and layered them. I first stamped the "congrats" and then used my T-ruler to allign the letters.
The background is ink smooshed with Wild honey, Spiced marmelade and Candied apple oxide inks. I added a "HI-YA" for the flying ninja and popped them all up with craft foam. I really like the contrast of the background and the ninjas on this one!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:



Kommentarer

  1. Cute Card. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Anything Goes, optional twist "CAS" challenge

    SvarSlet
  2. Love the fabulous Ninjas,great background and the embossed letters
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. Great image! And that sentiment came out so cool! Nicely done and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this bright fun card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    SvarSlet
  5. Wonderful card! I love the color choices and using that embossed strip to make those letter was a fantastic idea. You get sparkle and texture in one swoop. Thanks for the tip, I am definitely trying this. Thanks so much for sharing this fun and very delightful project with us at A Place To Start! I hope we see more of your work this month!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet
  6. Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Rising Star At A Place To Start for the week of January 6th - 13th. Thanks for supporting our challenge! Please stop by and grab your badge!

    The Resident Designers of A Place to Start

    SvarSlet
  7. Such a fun card and the ninjas are so cute! Gorgeous background colours and the embossed ninja sentiment really pops from it. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet
  8. Cute card with wonderful Copic coloring and a great background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    SvarSlet
  9. Fantastic card! I love the colours, and the embossing on that die cut sentiment is fabulous. Please remember to include our challenge graphic in your blog post, as mentioned in our rules :) Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    SvarSlet
  10. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your stamps.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    SvarSlet
  11. Adorable image and great coloring...love your background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh my goodness, this is just fabulous! Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to