Easter card vol. 3

Hello everyone! I hope you're all safe and that the Corona outbreak will soon die out. Fingers crossed. One thing that will not change is that Easter is getting closer, so I'm sharing one more cutie bunny from Simon says stamp.
The cute bunny is colored with Copics and popped up on a panel of Doodlebug patterned paper.
I used a Marianne Design Bunny border and cut from green cardstock. I felt it wasn't standing out enough so I darkened it with Copics. Sentiment is from Panduro and final touch was adding a couple of drops of Ranger enamel accents.

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting!

This card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Darling card! I see lots of 3s that are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    SvarSlet
  2. That's a very sweet image on your pretty Easter card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Dots' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  3. So cute. Great combination of items to make this card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    SvarSlet
  4. So cute, thank you for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. What a great easter card! I love that background and the die cut border. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare.

    SvarSlet
  6. Love that border die cut and your bunny is adorable and excellent background paper for the bunny. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    SvarSlet
  7. Great Easter card! Love the background paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #385.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to